£75000 - £85000 per annum
about 4 years ago
Murex Support Analyst; Murex 3.1; Murex; XML; SQL
Our client, a global and renowned Banking institution, is looking to hire an experienced Murex Support Analyst to help with the front to back functional and technical support of the organisation's Murex trading system. Murex is used across the front office, post trade and accounting teams in this Bank so ideally you will come from an existing financial services company and have had exposure to supporting Murex from both a Front Office and Back Office perspective.
Other responsibilities you will have will be:
- Taking ownership of any incidents on the Murex platform from both a Front and Back Office perspective.
- Take the lead on any enhancement requests.
- Work as part of a small team to provide full spectrum of Murex support.
- Support Murex EOD processes whether that be failed processing scripts or datamart feeds & extractions
As mentioned above, to be right for this role you need to have a strong grasp of the Murex platform from both a pre-trade and post-trade perspective. Other requirements for the role are:
- A mixture of business and technical experience around supporting Murex.
- Murex 3.1 experience and ideally someone who has exposure to datamarts and post trade processing.
- Murex XML & SQL is also important.
This is a well-established Bank in the UK however they do encourage a relaxed, sociable environment as well as frequent team events. It's a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Murex Support Analyst who has a proven track record supporting the platform from a front-back perspective.