£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 4 years ago
Network Support; Communications; Cisco; Voice; LAN; WAN; Firewalls; CCNA; Palo Alto
What is the opportunity?
An excellent Permanent opportunity to join a Bank based in their London IT Operations division providing network support to a range of users across the business. This is a support technician role around the communications space and will give you the chance to work in a growing and ambitious Bank that is one of the biggest hirers in the City.
What will you do?
- Provide end user technical support to different types of people who regularly use the Bank's dealerboard and speakerbus systems
- Operational support for voice platform as well as firewalls
- Maintain voice and network systems across the division
- Provide on-call and weekend work when required
What do you need to succeed?
- Expert level knowledge of Cisco products
- Knowledge around network security standards and best practices
- Past experience in Voice/Video technology support
- Cisco qualifications: CCNA or CCNP or CCVP
- Palo Alto and security technology knowledge
- Knowledge around contact centre technologies
- Previous on-call/weekend work experience