£400 - £475 per day
over 4 years ago
PHP Developer - Banking - London
An established City based Bank is looking for an experienced PHP Developer to play a leading role in a greenfield development project.
The role will involve playing a key part in the design and development of a range of bespoke in-house web applications and service offerings.
Candidates must come from a strong PHP development background with a proven track record in:
- Hands on experience in PHP MVC Frameworks
- Developing bespoke applications across different platforms and environments
- UX and API development and database design
- Good working knowledge of API development and consumption (Both REST & SOAP)
- Good HTML5 and CSS experience
- Knowledge of AngularJS and ReactJS would be beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Linux and automated deployment tools are a bonus
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to play a critical and integral part in the long term design and implementation of greenfield system.