£60000 - £75000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
1 - 4 weeks
Platform Engineer - Cloud / DevOps - FinTech
Our Client, a growing Fintech, is looking to hire a strong Platform Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with the Cloud Architect to update and modernise the existing infrastructure and automation framework. The company is fast growing and its essential to continually drive improvements to both infrastructure and tooling so the candidate must have excellent technical skills as well as confidence in collaborating with a variety of internal and external teams.
Candidates will need:
- Strong experience managing and deploying Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Strong DevOps background - building CI/CD pipelines
- Strong Automation skills
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Microservices
- Strong understanding of Containerisation
- Good API Management
- Strong Powershell
- Previous experience using Terraform, Chef, Jenkins and Puppet would also be useful
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company that operates in a niche market and to work with a very high calibre team.