£70000 - £80000 per day
over 3 years ago
PMO Manager - Private Banking
My client, a leading bank, are looking for someone to set up a completely new greenfield function within their Private Banking change division. The role will include general PMO duties such as taking meeting minutes, logging/tracking actions, tracking project plans, look at risks/issues and updating accordingly, as well as establishing new processes and governance for the PMO. My client needs a strong individual who can action tasks efficiently and negotiate outcomes off their own initiative.
Key skills required:
- Experience setting up, implementing and maintaining a PMO within a Financial Services environment
- Ability to collaborate across a broad range of stakeholders
- Assertiveness in chasing stakeholders for required updates and challenge information received.
- Strong attention to detail, producing quality materials for presentation to senior management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and project status reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.