£450 - £550 per day
almost 6 years ago
ASAP - 4 Weeks
PMO Planner - Banking - London
My client, a Global Bank, is looking to hire an experienced PMO Planner/Programme Planner to join a large scale Global Programme.
The role will report in the Global PMO Lead and have responsibility for the planning and change control process in London, working with Project Managers and connecting a number of large projects within the programme. This will include looking at: scoping changes, new milestones associated with a change in direction, tracking and reporting on where they are. You will also be responsiblwe for looking at the change control process, ensuring they are complying with the governance process and looking at the overall impact to the programme that milestone changes at project level might have and ensure these are communicated effectively.
Candidates will require:
- Experienced PMO with a demonstrable track record working on financial services initiatives
- Strong track record and responsibility in planning of multiple projects on large scale global programmes
- In depth knowledge of project office and project management function
- Strong understanding of risk and issue management
- Prior experience of Retail/Corporate/Commercial Banking advantageous
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Understanding of project management best practices/methodologies/project life cycle