Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£70000 - £80000 per annum
6 months ago
What is the opportunity?
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Process Transformation Lead to spearhead several process change initiatives within one of their key change delivery functions. The team this role sits in provide a central service across the entire Bank and focus on adding value by automating systems and processes wherever possible. This will in turn help the targeted business area become more cost-effective and accelerate their processes.
What will you do?
You will be a key member of this team. Typically, your role will involve:
- Being assigned on a large-scale transformation programme and identifying process automation opportunities within that programme.
- Working with SMEs across the business (wo are responsible for PnL calculations/cash flow forecasts/capital calculations) and technology (Robotics/machine learning/automation) to try and help them optimise their processes.
- Taking the lead on judging current state processes, mapping out future state designs and deciding on most appropriate critical paths to a successful resolution.
- Utilising process modelling analysis skills to link different facets of the organisation together.
What do you need?
- Relevant domain experience in the financial services space (e.g., Treasury, Risk etc)
- A background working in a Consultancy, preferably onsite in a financial services firm.
- Experience in change management (taking requirements, identifying root cause analysis, writing test strategies etc).
- Ideally you will know your way round a balance sheet and understand PnL forecasting.
- Strong processes modelling experience in either a consultancy or financial services firm.
What can they offer you?
- A challenging and changeable environment where you will work on big ticket transformational change programmes which are getting continuous, multimillion-pound investment.
- A flexible working environment (they are open to 2-3 days working from home a week once things go back to normal. Currently, it is 100% remote.
- An attractive salary and benefits package with a potential bonus.