£45000 - £55000 per annum
2 months ago
One of our clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Product Analyst to play a key role in one of their innovation teams. The role will focus on the right Product Analyst working on new API-based solutions that are being commercialised by the organisation. Therefore, they want someone who has a computer science/development background that can seamlessly have conversations with fellow developers at clients that are using these solutions.
Your time will be spent developing a thorough understanding of the solutions the bank has offered to various clients. Then, with this knowledge, helping these clients onboard these solutions and help them automate and evolve/tailor them to what they need.
This role will therefore involve you:
- Talking to clients and helping them (from a technical standpoint) get connected to the technical solution. It will also include regular contact to see how the technology is working for them and ways to automate the solution going forward.
- Getting the clients' feedback with a view to designing newer versions of the software provided.
- Working with development teams while new functionality/features are coded based off your requirements gathering and BRDs.
To be right for this role, you must have:
- A technical background (either as part of a computer science degree or recent experience as a Developer).
- Experience/interest in writing functional specs and working with dev teams to help develop technical solutions.
- Any experience using/working with APIs to build new software massively advantageous.
The Bank are operating a flexible working arrangement but tend to prefer someone being in the office at least once a week.