£60000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Product Manager / Angular Developer - Global Data Company
I am currently recruiting for a hybrid Product Manager / Angular Developer for a globally renowned data company who are looking for someone to develop a high-profile, flagship product with the aim of using cutting edge technology as a force for good.
You will be building and managing a greenfield Angular web application, working directly with users to capture their stories, as well as, owning the relationships with senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Ideally you will have:
- Commercial experience using Angular to develop new products and features. Ideally you will have worked with the latest version of Angular along with Typescript and HTML/CSS.
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to convey technical requirements to non-technical users.
- Experience working to deadlines, risk management and be a natural problem solver.
- Expertise working with cloud platforms, either GCP, Azure or AWS.
- Some knowledge of NodeJS.
- Experience with Git.
Any experience managing people would be a bonus.
You will be joining their London-based team; however, they are able to consider anyone based in the UK with the flexibility to offer full remote work. They do have offices in London if you would prefer a hybrid approach.