£800 - £850 per day
about 5 years ago
ASAP - 4 weeks
Programme Manager - AML Risk - Banking
My client, a global bank, is looking for a Change Programme Manager to join their Global Financial Crime Compliance programme. The aim of the programme is improve the accuracy with which the bank calculates customer risk across all lines of business globally by providing a consistent methodology and framework across all locations.
You will be responsible for managing senior stakeholders across various disciplines and locations as well as the process, technical and analytical change associated with ongoing enhancements to the Customer Risk Assessment Model. You will work closely with the Risk Analytics team who own the risk models and the book of work will include coordination of analytics and defining what changes need to be made, as well as working with global software delivery to build any changes into the software
Successful candidates will work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood & suitable resources in place, whilst ensuring delivery plans are appropriate across all lines of business. You will also be accountable for the programme plan, tracking control and delivery to these plans and measuring business benefits delivered.
- Proven track record delivering large E2E FCC / Compliance Change programmes in a global financial institution, ideally on Anti-Money Laundering / AML Risk / Customer Risk Assessment.
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders and rationalising cross line of business priorities.
- Strong track record of complex Business Change programme delivery on a global scale with multiple dependencies.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of programme Governance set up and oversight.