Programme Manager - Compliance/CDD
£700-800 per day
almost 7 years ago
Programme Manager – Compliance/CDD
My client a global bank are looking for a Programme Manager to work within their Compliance area to oversee the design and delivery of a new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) System for their Retail Wealth and Commercial banking businesses. The remit of the role includes CTB and RTB activities and covers all countries and business units using the CDD system. The successful applicant will be accountable for running Customer Due Diligence services globally and IT project delivery across all related business units. This includes all system design, cost allocation, vendor management, audit point tracking and correction, managing excellent relationships with all the business units and stakeholders, project delivery management.
- Ability to clearly formulate and articulate strategic direction in a constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of customer facing knowledge gathering systems.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
- Proven experience on multi-site projects including facilitation of workshops and rationalisation of business and regional requirements.
- Extensive experience of programme/project management of software development teams.
- Experience of managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Exposure and success working within a matrix organization model.