£750 - £900 per day
over 5 years ago
Programme Manager - Wealth Management - London
Our client a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join a Global transformation project focussing on expanding the investment product offering and improving service levels to its Wealth customers. The Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting the business lead for this new proposition by ensuring capability is delivered from a variety of different areas within the bank ranging from basic banking to more complex investment products and beyond.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective planning and execution of a complex Global transformation across the Wealth business. They will also help other countries mobilise projects to deliver the proposition to that location, track progress and assist with risk and issue escalation at a Global level.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Programme Management and successful programme delivery gained within a Wealth Management or Private Banking environment.
- Experience working on global programmes with significant coordination and tracking across a complex matrix.
- Strong understanding of Retail Banking and Wealth products.
- Demonstrable experience on delivering transformation programmes across multiple locations, ensuring adoption and adherence to client's Project Management methodology and best practice standards.
- Experience managing stakeholders at all levels of the organisation up to Senior level.
- Ability to work across multiple business areas.