Project Manager - Banking - Remote
One of our banking clients is looking to hire an IT Project Manager to work within a Risk and Resilience area across the Bank.
Your role as a Project Manager will be centred around working with a small team of PMs and BAs in order to drive three main project initiatives within this specific program.
You will also:
- Work with the owners of applications using the unsupported software in order to identify the risks of remediation strategy
- Work on complexity mapping of critical business services and applications
- Work in an agile environment and face off to senior stakeholders
- Support the improvement of end-to-end delivery of change through the improvement of governance and processes
To be right for this role you must have a prior background in the following:
- Proven track record of delivery as an IT Project Manager
- Experience managing complexity and ambiguity as a PM
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience working as an IT Project Manager within financial services
- Any prior risk experience would be beneficial
This role can be completely remote if needed. Please note that this is a PAYE contract via an umbrella company (the quoted rate is the umbrella rate).