£65000 - £75000 per annum
8 months ago
Project Manager - Business / IT Change and transformation - Financial Services
I am currently recruiting for a reputable financial services company. They are looking to hire a Project Manager with prior experience delivering business and technical change, supporting a huge multiyear agile transformation project.
This project is in its early stages, and this is a great opportunity where you can really make your mark, working collaboratively on diverse and exciting pieces of work.
Duties will include:
- Planning and delivering on complex projects, identifying possible risks and providing solutions.
- Monitoring delivery and managing corrections to keep projects on track.
- High level stakeholder engagement.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven track record in both Business and IT change project delivery and good knowledge of software development practices.
- Financial Services experience as a change Project Manager working on complex transformation programmes.
- Experience working in an Agile manner.
- Strong communication skills and prior experience engaging with key stakeholders at all levels.
- A project Management Practitioner Certification.