£450 - £550 per day
over 5 years ago
Project Manager; Change; Operations; Banking
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a large Investment Bank - is looking for a Project Manager to join a business-critical Global Operational Transformation programme. The role is very change-focussed and is part of a wider mandate across Global operations to partner with the business to support the Bank's Global Change Delivery frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques.
What will you do?
- Take the lead in managing change delivery projects within the Operations space. These will range from large scale projects to smaller initiatives.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery on core transformation change and implementation projects
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Run daily management stand-up meetings to deliver updates and raise issues
What do you need to succeed?
- A Project Management background in delivering on Operational Change projects in the financial services space
- Proven track record of managing change teams in an operational environments across different workstreams