Project Manager; Fixed Income; Rates; Bonds; CDS; eTrading; SQL; Front Office
My client, a leading Investment Bank, is looking to hire Project Manager to join their Front Office eTrading division in London focussing on the Fixed Income (Rates) space. This will be a Senior role within the team predominantly focussed on managing various streams on the global build out of a brand new Rates eTrading platform.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- Experience in working across Rates IT (product knowledge across the likes of Bonds etc)
- First-class knowledge of Cash and Derivatives electronic trading.
- Excellent requirements gathering experience at another Investment Bank.
- Strong Project Management experience. (from inception to post-implementation)
- Good, solid experience working on projects focussed on front office trading platforms.
- Knowledge of electronic trading protocols.
- Project Managing various initiatives within the Fixed Income eTrading front office space.
- Producing comprehensive documentation gathered from senior stakeholders and translated in functional requirements for technology teams.
- Using JIRA to track project progress and reporting.
- Guide projects in the Fixed Income eTrading space from inception to implementation.