£90000 - £110000 per annum
4 months ago
My client, a reputable Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Project Manager to play a key role on one of their FX Options projects. You will be spearheading this project which is predominantly within a Change function, taking responsibility for its overall aims and objectives.
The Project Manager will be spearheading several workstreams in an area that is thriving and extremely busy.
Other responsibilities include:
- Managing detailed deliverables and working closely with senior stakeholders
- Big focus on new products and how best to navigate best practice in terms of introducing them.
- Focus on governance and holding regular governance meetings with senior executives.
To be right for this role, you must have experience of the following:
- A proven track record of delivery in the FX Options space.
- Should have an understanding of options pricing.
- Need to have an understanding of IT cycles and managing IT change
- Previous Business Analysis experience
- End-to-end PM delivery experience
This is an exciting, unique opportunity to work on a long programme of work in a growing, revenue generating area of the Bank.