£40000 - £60000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Project Manager - Infrastructure - Asset Management - London - £40k-60k
My client a leading Asset Management company are looking for a talented Infrastructure Project Manager to join their expanding team based in London.
The successful Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for leading the project teams in planning, reporting and reviewing within the Infrastructure area of the business.
Skills/experience required of the Infrastructure Project Manager:
- Producing and maintaining project plans and backlogs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience updating all key stakeholders on the progress of projects
- Supporting teams in planning, reporting and reviews
- Driving project through to completion and escalating issues when necessary
- Engaging all teams and third-party suppliers
- Creating user guides and training the business users on new software
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to all tasks
If this sounds like you then please click apply!
Project Manager - Infrastructure - Asset Management - London - £40-60k