Project Manager -Payments - Financial Services - Contract
My client is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join a busy team and manage a portfolio of projects within the Payments domain. Initially a six-month contract, it is extremely likely to extend beyond that.
They are looking for someone with a strong track record of managing a portfolio of projects within the banking space, ideally working with cash management and payment platforms.
Duties will include:
- Managing projects within the Payments domain.
- Monitoring delivery and providing regular reports in order to keep projects on track.
- High level stakeholder engagement.
- Acting as a point of escalation for clients and third parties involved in various implementation projects.
- Managing project issues and alerting to potential risk.
Ideally you will have:
- A strong background in IT change project delivery and good knowledge of the full software lifecycle.
- Industry knowledge around payments infrastructure including gateways and various other payment solutions.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and interacting with different areas of a bank.
- Prince 2 qualification (or equivalent).
Based in the UK (could be based in various locations), they have a flexible approach to hybrid working and with travel as and when required for meetings with stakeholders.
Please note, this is a PAYE contract via an umbrella.