£500 - £600 per day
Project Manager - Change - Payments - Financial services - Retail - JIRA - Bristol
One of our banking clients is looking to hire a Project Manager with a background in delivering on change projects within the payments space. This role is part of a exciting programme designed to improve the customer journey around transactions and general payment duties.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading a delivery team by demonstrating sound fundamentals around how to manage a complex change project (collaboration, resilience, innovation, governance)
- The governance and reporting of the projects' progress ensuring the delivery team are adhering to specific standards across the project lifecycle
- Planning and managing the expectations around delivery timescales and milestones
- Owning the budget for the project and ensuring that there are no cost overruns or extra resource costs
To be right for this role you will need to have a background in the following:
- A proven track record in Project Management on several change projects within the payments space at another bank
- Strong experience planning delivery milestones and managing project budgets
- Previous experience of stakeholder management within a change environment
- Ideally you will have experience working with tools like JIRA and Confluence
This is a 6 month contract with a view to extending thereafter. It is based in their Bristol location and you will be expected to attend this office 1-2 times a week. This is a PAYE contract going through an umbrella company. The rate quoted is the umbrella rate.