£400 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
Project Manager: Payments: Banking
One of my clients, a reputable Banking organisation, is looking to hire a Project Manager to spearhead the BAU run and change on a new payments platform that they have implemented in their core banking and payments division.
The platform has been built so this will be focussed on a major propositional uplift of the platform, offering an improved, specific point of functionality on it so the Bank can target niche clients in a certain sector.
The role will see you:
- Working with development and testing teams to ensure they are up to speed on milestones and ensuring that prioritisation scopes are being adhered to.
- Identifying problems and shortcomings within the project and using your own experience to suggest improvements regarding existing processes and procedures.
- Taking ownership for delivering the project on a specific budget.
- Utilise your own experience in delivery an IT Project within financial services to build test plans and manage timelines/costs/reporting etc.
To be right for this role, you must have:
- A proven track record in IT Project Management where you have delivered a project to time and budget whilst facing off to development and testing teams.
- Ideally have worked on a strategic project where a development team have created a bespoke system and you have led the delivery of it.
- Payments knowledge beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in managing timelines/reporting/risks/milestones/project scopes.
- Using Clarity to manage budgets (beneficial)
This role can be fully remote with occasional, infrequent travel into the client's Bristol offices. It is for an initial six months with a chance of renewing thereafter.
Please note that this is a PAYE contract going through an Umbrella company.