£65000 - £70000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a renowned Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Project Manager/Business Analyst to join an FX change team. It's a highly project-driven role mostly focussing on improving their eFX capabilities so previous experience in an FX eTrading project is key. The reason this is important is that they would ideally like the right candidate to have some pricing knowledge and an idea on how workflow automation in the eFX space is conducted.
Some other responsibilities for this role include:
- Running workshops for the project
- Owning and managing the project reporting
- Conducting requirements gathering and facing off to product managers in the front office.
- Liaising with Development Leads in technology.
- Playing a key role in any change governance across the project.
To be right for this team and role, you must have:
- A proven track record in project delivery within the eFX space.
- Ideally someone who has a hybrid BA/PM background, but weighted more in favour of Project Management.
- Experience working in an Agile-delivery environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the FX/eFX business.
This will either suit someone within the FX space at another Bank or someone working through a consultancy onsite at a Bank working on the delivery of an eFX/FX project.