City of London, London
£550 - £650 per day
over 2 years ago
Python Developer - Analytics - Global Fintech
Our client, a Global FinTech, are currently looking to bring onboard a Python Developer to assist on the delivery of a global system roll out using cutting edge technologies.
You will be working closely with a range of stakeholders including members of the Data Science team, BA's and Product Owners as well the global CTO to drive forward the design and build of a large scale greenfield solution.
This is a hugely exciting position for a candidate looking to get involved in a high visibility project working with web and Cloud based technologies and handling huge amounts of data, with an opportunity to really make an impact across the organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of Python Development
- Strong understanding of webservices and proven experience in web development
- Solid understanding of REST and API design.
- Must have experience with Flask and SQLAlchemy
- Database knowledge of either SQL or Postgres is required
- Any experience working with large data volumes would be beneficial
- Candidates from a Java background who have worked with Python are invited to apply.
- Any AWS experience would be a bonus bit not essential
This contract has the opportunity to convert to a permanent role in the future!