£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Python Developer - Financial Software - London - £80,000 - £100,000
Our client, an established and growing FinTech organisation, is looking for talented Python developers for their innovative financial software.
You will join a high quality development team to help build out their suite of tools used by clients, extending their existing architecture and refining and improving system performance. They're looking for candidates with excellent knowledge of Python development and a keenness to learn more about the financial markets they work in, and offer a great opportunity to contribute directly to the business with your work going rapidly from idea to build and release. You will have a passion for software development and will join a flat hierarchy with a collaborative ethos.
- A strong degree in a technical subject
- Strong Python experience
- Good Java knowledge
- Experience with frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Knowledge of distributed and enterprise software systems
- Understanding of MongoDB
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such as AWS is a bonus but not essential
- Advocate of best practice principles