City of London, London
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits
about 2 years ago
Python Developer - FinTech - London - £80,000 - £90,000
Our client, a London based FinTech specialising in building Trading Software are currently looking for a Python Developer to join their market-leading and growing team.
You will be involved in the development of their unique calculation engine using Python as well as building out the UI for their liquidity platform.
This is the ideal role for somebody looking to mentor junior team members with an interest in Capital Markets.
- Commercial experience using Python (Including Pandas, NumPy, SciPy etc.)
- Candidates from a Java background who are willing to cross-train in Python are welcome to apply
- Previously worked in an Agile environment
- Degree in any of the following: Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Maths etc.
- Finance experience would be beneficial but isn't essential