£100000 - £120000 per annum + + bonus and benefits package
11 months ago
Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Python Developer to join a growing Front Office team in a global bank based in London.
The business is investing heavily to offer its clients better products and they are looking to rebuild the platform in Python.
The role will offer an experienced Python Developer the chance to immerse themselves in a long term project of greenfield work. You will be working closely with sales, traders and quants to understand how to best redesign and engineer a more customer centric solution.
- Strong background building strategic Front Office applications in Python
- Strong Front Office derivatives domain knowledge (Equities, Fixed Income or FX)
- Good understanding of derivatives pricing (Black-Scholes pricing model)
- Understanding of system design and greenfield development through to deployment
- Any previous Java experience will be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a heavily funded team in a leading global bank. If this opportunity sounds suitable for you, please click to apply!