£120000 - £140000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking - London
Our client; a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced Python Developer to join a Front Office team.
The role will involve working on a large scale project working across multiple asset classes to build Front Office software. This will include working with Data Scientists and Quants to scope out the solution, develop a proof of concept and wider system integration as well as the build of infrastructure to aid system scalability.
Candidates will need:
- Expert development skills in Python and its various frameworks (Django, Flask etc)
- Must have experience of working on scalable builds from conception rather than enhancements of an existing system
- Cloud experiences is beneficial (AWS/GCP) but not essential.
- Understanding of best practice principles - i.e Agile, TDD.
- Previous experience working with Front Office stakeholders would be beneficial Strong communication skills and ability to mentor other team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Front Office development project.