£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
almost 3 years ago
Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking - London
Our client; a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced Python Developer to join a Front Office team.
The role will involve working on a large scale, cross asset project; working across multiple asset classes to build Front Office software. This will include working with both Business Analysts and end users to scope out the solution, develop a proof of concept and wider integration with an in-house built centralised Data Lake that will be used by various divisions across the bank.
Candidates will need:
- Expert development skills in Python 2.6 & 3.7
- Strong OO background as well as multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection, data structures
- Any experience with Connectivity to Reuters/Bloomberg for price distribution would also be very useful
- Any Graph theory experience would be useful
- Experience with TCP
- A solid understanding of around how Options and Structured Products are priced would be highly beneficial
- Previous experience working with Front Office stakeholders would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills and ability to mentor other team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the development of a Front Office development project.