£700 - £800 per day
over 2 years ago
6-12 Month +
Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking
Our client, a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Python Developer to work on a long term Greenfield project in Front Office.
The role will play a key part in their Investment Strategies team to help build a better all round technical offering for the Market Data and Strategies environment. The ongoing improvement and investment in the area means there is a range of greenfield projects and a strong pipeline of work which will include working closely with the structuring business and building the market Data extraction interface, as well as working with the Quants to build strategies for the new Indexes.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python development background
- Strong commercial experience working on strategic system development
- Previous experience working alongside Quants in a similar
- Strong experience with Algo Index, Indices or QIS
- Good understanding of Risk, Volatility and Options Pricing
- Good understanding of Market Data
- Any experience with MongoDB, NoSQL or Cassandra would be beneficial.