City of London, London
£120000 - £140000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
over 1 year ago
Python Developer - Greenfield Analytics - Data Science, AI/ML, AWS
Our client is looking for an experienced Python Developer to work on the greenfield design and build of a new Data Analytics platform for its Data Science business.
The role will play a key part in the design and build of a new Data Science and Analytics platform to be used across various areas of the business. They are currently in the process of setting up the initial platform offering and building out the KDB and Hadoop infrastructure and require Python expertise to build the APIs and the Analytics engine before moving towards Machine Learning in Phase 2.
The role will offer a unique opportunity to play an integral role in the build out of the new platform as well as offer the chance to gain experience in KDB, Hadoop, Spark and deploying to AWS.
Candidates will need:
Strong Python development background
- Strong commercial experience working on strategic system development
- Strong system design and architecture skills
- Exposure to either Visualisation or Machine Learning libraries
- Previous experience working on in analytics project would be highly beneficial
- Experience with AWS, Micro Services, KDB, Hadoop or Spark would be advantageous but not essential
Any exposure to Machine Learning is beneficial