Python Developer - Low Latency Data - Trading Firm
A leading Quantitative Trading Firm are looking to continue their expansion by enhancing their low latency frameworks and market data systems.
They are looking for a Python developer to design, build and manage the framework that interfaces directly with their Quantitative Trading platform.
You would get unrivalled access to the Quants, Traders and Researchers, as you take requirements directly from them and transform the systems to help the firm continue to gain a competitive edge in the market.
The skills you'd need to succeed in this area are:
- A deep knowledge of Python
- Experience working within Financial Services
- Knowledge of Financial Data
- Experience working with SQL
It'd be highly desirable if you had the following;
- A STEM degree from a Top University
- Experience working with, or exposure to, Market Data systems
- Experience working within a globally located team
If this is the type of role you'd be interested, contact me on 0203 141 6442, or apply through this advert.