£100000 - £125000 per annum + bonus and benefits
about 1 month ago
SDET / QA Automation Lead / Java - Investment Banking - Permanent - up to £125,000 p/a plus bonus and benefits
Our client, a very well reputed financial institution is looking to hire a QA Automation Lead to join their FX team and work on their Algo trading platform. They are completely rebuilding their stack and improving performance with cutting edge technology. As part of a small and high-performing team, you will be leading on strategy and driving automation on the project from the very beginning and really making an impact.
You will be working on a purely Greenfield project with a niche low latency set up.
As a Lead, you will be liaising with stakeholders at all levels, advising on strategy and solutions and managing their expectations.
- A strong background in Automation Testing, working on large and complex projects.
- An understanding of low latency concepts.
- Skilled in developing and executing automated test scripts.
- The ability to code and develop in Java - this is very much a hands-on role.
- Knowledge of GIT, TeamCity and KDB.
- Prior experience working in Front Office from any asset class i.e.. FX, Equities or Fixed Income / Rates.
Based out of their London office, this role offers flexible hybrid working.