£500 - £600 per day
over 4 years ago
Qlik Sense Developer - Digital Transformation - Banking
Our major global Banking client is looking for an experienced Qlik Sense Developer to work on a global digital transformation programme. The role will involve working on a UX focused project with Data Analytics at its core; with the overall aim of improving the Customer Experience and increase corporate customers uptake and use of their Digital services. This will include working with users, Business Analysts and Data Analytics teams and come up with innovative solutions using Qlik Sense.
Candidates must have:
- Demonstrable experience with setting up a working Qlik Sense production environment and stable architecture.
- Knowledge of node architecture and security rules
- Commercial experience in drag & drop visualisation
- Experience training users on how to build customised reports
- Strong QlikView background
- Experience with CRM Frameworks
- Some exposure to Big Data projects (Hadoop)
- Experience with BI dashboards/UX
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
This is a great opportunity to join a long term programme of work within the Digital Banking space.