City of London
£120000 - £150000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Quant Developer - C++/Python - Fixed Income - £150k
Our client, a leading global Market Data organisation, is seeking an experienced Quant Developer to work on their real-time data analytics platform. You will join a team of front office business stakeholders, including Quants, Data Scientists, and Developers, to work on a high-profile cross-asset pricing build out used both internally and externally.
- Develop and integrate pricing models for a real-time environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement effective pricing analytics solutions.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code in either Python or C++
- Contribute to the development of execution and hedging algorithms, as required.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and clients to gather requirements and deliver solutions.
- Proven experience in building and integrating pricing models.
- Background in real-time environments and strong knowledge of pricing analytics.
- Excellent coding skills in either Python or C++
- Exposure to execution and hedging algorithms is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to work in a hybrid model with 2-4 days in the office.
If you are a motivated Quant Developer with a passion for developing pricing models and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.