Quant Developer - Commodities - Trading Firm
A leading Quantitative Trading Firm are looking to further enhance their Commodities trading system by hiring an ambitious python developer to work alongside their high performant team.
You will be working closely with the Commodities desk, collaborating with Quantitative Analysts and Traders. You will be tasked with developing pipelines and testing datasets, working directly with Quant Researchers and a separate Data Engineering team.
They are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive experience with Python 3.
- Has worked with libraries like Pandas and NumPy.
- Understands and has worked with Cloud-Based technologies like AWS.
- Has an appreciation of ETL pipelines.
- Has experience working autonomously.
It would be a bonus if:
- You've worked within a fast-paced Front Office environment.
- You have experience working with distributed and parallel computing systems.
If interested, please give me a call on 0203 141 6442 or apply through this advert.