Our client, a global hedge fund are currently looking to hire an experienced Core Java Developer who specialises in Low Latency development to work on a re-architecture of a high profile system.
You will be working on a large scale greenfield build out of an FX system, re-architecting the platform to reach micro-second latency targets as well as taking ownership of the platform from strategy, design and development.
This is a growing area of the organisation with huge scope to make your mark in the team.
This team plays a huge focus on resilience, performance improvements, trading work flow, market ticks, client orders, and market data.
- Excellent Core Java experience
- Have worked on Low Latency development to Microseconds previously
- Good knowledge of binary level protocols
- Experience with low latency techniques such as: LMAX Disruptor, Agrona, lock free programming, ZeroGC
- FX experience is preferred but can come from other eTrading background such as Equities or Fixed Income
- A good understanding of pricing and hedging
- Need to be collaborative with others in the team