£100000 - £120000 per annum
Our client, a global Market Data organisation are looking to hire a Quant Developer to work on their real-time data analytics platform.
You will be working in a team built up of front office business stakeholders including Quants, Data Scientists and Developers on a high profile cross-asset pricing build out used both internally and externally.
The role will involve the development and integration of pricing models so candidates need to have prior experience of this from their current/previous roles.
- Prior experience building and integrating pricing models
- Background in real-time environments
- Strong knowledge of pricing analytics
- Experience in either Python, Java or C++ (kdb+ is a bonus).
- Exposure to execution and hedging algorithms is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
This role operates on a hybrid working model and will require 2-4 days in the office.