£600 - £650 per day
about 4 years ago
6 Months +
Quant Developer - Python - Front Office - Investment Banking
Our client, a Global Bank is looking for an experienced Quant Developer with strong Python skills to work on a Greenfield project in Front Office.
The role will sit in Prime Services working on a Greenfield Risk Management Tool. You will be required to work on proof of concepts as well as development across the full product life cycle.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Python development background
- Experience in a RAD Development role and working closely with users/desk
- Commercial knowledge of writing calculation engines in Python
- Equity Finance experience would be beneficial
- Good understanding of Risk, Volatility and Options Pricing
- Knowledge of Data Science would be advantageous
- Any experience with Pandas and NumPy would be beneficial