£75000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits
about 2 years ago
RAD Python Developer - Front Office - Investment Banking
Our client; a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced RAD Developer with Python skills to join a Front Office team.
The role will involve working closely with the Prime Services desk and working on a range of projects including building new risk management and client tools. This will include: getting involved in the initial requirement analysis, proof of concept, design, development and implementation of the solution from scratch, as well as, writing the calculation engines in Python.
Candidates will need:
- Expert development skills in Python
- Previous experience working in a RAD environment
- Strong OO background as well as multi-threading, concurrency, garbage collection, data structures
- Experience with Data Analysis would be beneficial
- Experience with any of the following Pandas, NumPy, Bokeh, Dash, Plotly
- Experience with Jupyter
- A solid understanding of Front Office concepts ideally Prime Brokerage/Equity Finance but other Front Office domains will be accepted.