React Developer - Hedge Fund - London
£550 - £600 per day
almost 4 years ago
React Developer - Hedge Fund - London - £550-600
Our client, a London based hedge-fund specialising in the development of Big Data and AI algorithms are currently looking for a React Developer to join an exciting and growing team for a front-end project.
The candidate will lead and contribute in building out the UI of their bespoke trading systems for existing clients which needs to be modernised. It's a fantastic opportunity to liaise directly with the trading team and be able to have immediate input from day one by implementing your own ideas to provide a quality User Interface.
Candidates will need:
- Excellent React/Redux knowledge
- Expert HTML5/CSS
- Proven background working on trading systems
- Experience with either GCP or Azure
- Confident with Microservices and building Restful API's
- Advocate of TDD
- Excellent communication skills and confident inputting own technical ideas.
This is a great opportunity to really make your mark in a fast growing, dynamic company in an open and friendly environment.