£550-650 per day
about 4 years ago
My client, a leading bank, are looking for a Reg Policy Specialist to create and build policy competency within the firm. You will be responsible for supporting finance, risk, management and the business on regulatory policy, providing regulatory interpretation and capital calculation for the group. The successful applicant will advise on capital-efficient structuring, reviewing legal documentation for capital sufficiency and looking at capital optimisation of requirements. You will be reviewing and interpreting new regulations and incoming rules such as Basel 3 or changes to existing regulations, understanding impact of regulatory changes on credit and capital processes and systems, ensuring appropriate changes are made.
- Deep knowledge of Basel II regulations and documentation including BIPRU, GENPRU, FSA, CEBS, and the FSA Handbook generally
- Detailed, practical knowledge of capital requirements under the standardised approach
- Good knowledge of capital requirements under the advanced approach in order to advise on a possible migration to the advanced approach
- Detailed understanding of financial resources and maintaining knowledge for composition and legal requirements etc.
- Good knowledge of complex Trading, Banking and securitisation products and their capital requirements
- Familiarity with all 3 Pillars