£70000 - £75000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Agile; Release Manager; Digital; Banking; Change; Development lifecycle
My client, a reputable Bank with a big presence in the Digital Banking space, is looking to hire an Agile Digital Release Manager to join one of their digital multi-channel divisions whose focus is on the customers' first interaction with the Bank's digital offerings. The Digital Release Manager will run all readiness activities for implementing changes into the environment and take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of specific feature initiatives that are driven through all stages of the software development lifecycle.
Other responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership for the delivery of inception to live activities (planning, change delivery assessments, performance assessment etc).
- Taking ownership of the division's change pipeline (for example, order of releases, prioritisation etc).
- Translating business objectives into delivery phases, ensuring achievable landmarks are set.
- Identifying and managing all risks, issues and dependencies associated with team deliveries whilst also assisting with delivery blockers.
- Identifying and taking ownership of process improvements to simplify change delivery.
You must have the following to be considered for this role:
- Previous experience as a Release Manager in a Digital Banking environment.
- Extensive experience in an Agile delivery project.
- Experience taking ownership of multiple delivery and release pipelines.
- Previous experience identifying and managing risks within an Agile delivery project.