£70000 - £80000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Risk Assurance; Controls Testing; Operational Risk; Automation; Risk Management;
One of my financial services clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire a Senior Manager within their Controls & Risk Assurance space. This is a brand-new department and you will join right at the start as they first hire their leadership team.
The Manager will be tasked in building out a team to cope with the heavy demand when it comes to documenting controls across the Bank, spearheading an Automation of Controls pathway to achieving this. As the Bank focuses more on being a pioneer within the digital banking space, you and your team will play a key role in the design, automating and testing of controls around the Bank's data so previous experience in leading a team doing this is essential. Other requirements for the role are as follows:
- A proven track record of Automation within a controls function at another Bank or financial services organisation.
- A strong understanding of Risk Management as well as Regulatory initiatives.
- Previous experience leading a team of Risk Assurance and Controls Testing professionals.
- A firm grasp of business controls and business re-engineering
- Proven leadership qualities
- Risk and Control assessment experience
This is a unique opportunity to get into this team at the ground-level and be a genuine leader within the newly-formed department, building your team the way you think it should be. This will suit someone who is currently (or has in the past) leading a team of Risk Assurance professionals and is looking for a big new challenge.
The role comes with an excellent compensation package with potential for flexible working and will require some travel from time to time (nationwide).