£110000 - £130000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
9 months ago
Scala Developer - Financial Crime & Compliance - London
Our client, a Global Bank, is looking for an experienced Scala Developer to join their Financial Crime Division.
The candidate will take ownership of a completely new system the client is looking to introduce and will lead the greenfield development of the new platform as well as playing a key role in migrating to public cloud as part of a multi-year project.
Candidates will need:
- Exceptional background in Scala, Linux and Elastic Search
- Experience in Git, Bin, Bash and Hadoop would also be very beneficial
- Agile and TDD experience
- Experience practicing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Working understanding of IT Security
- Exposure across the Big Data landscape
- Ability to manage and mentor a development team
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone to play a critical role in a long-term piece of work.