£40000 - £50000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Scrum Master - Financial Services - Agile - Kanban - Scrum
My client, a successful and growing Fintech, are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their expanding team based in Manchester.
The successful Scrum Master will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the development teams in more agile ways of working, ensuring teams are delivering on projects in the most efficient way possible and attending regular meetings with key stakeholders to up date them on the progress of projects.
They are looking for a Scrum Master with the following experience:
- Scrum Master qualification
- Someone who's used to working really close with development teams and able to challenge them on stories
- Agile Management and Delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in coaching teams in Kanban/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to create stories/backlog to support TDD/BDD
- Agile coaching experience is desirable