Security Engineer: IT Security: Security Architecture: Security Design: Network Security
One of my clients, a reputable Bank, is looking to hire an IT Security Engineer to play a key role in spearheading the design, deployment and delivery on several key cyber security initiatives across the Bank. You will be working in an Agile environment and taking leadership of cyber security design projects, working closely with security teams, developers and product owners across the Bank to ensure that security standards are upheld.
Other responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on security architecture, engineering and end-to-end design to deliver robust security solutions across assigned projects.
- Performing a consultative role to stakeholders on security risks within certain designs.
- Work with other technical resources across the Bank to produce technical solution designs and appropriate security documentation where necessary.
- Using your previous experience to design security controls that comply with the Bank's security standards.
To be right for this role, you must have a proven track record in the following:
- A broad range of technical skills across the IT security space.
- Previous track record in system design within the cyber security space.
- Significant knowledge of cyber security from an enterprise business standpoint.
- Technical knowledge across the likes of:
- Network security devices.
- Endpoint defence solutions
- Security control frameworks (ISO27001)
- Web Application firewalls.
- Cloud security
This role is remote with the occasional need to travel to an office, of which there are several dotted around the UK.
Please note this is a PAYE contract going through an umbrella company.