£550 - £600 per day
8 months ago
Our client, a leading bank, is looking to hire an experienced Developer to join their Risk IT team.
The role will involve working on multiple risk products including a PnL and Calculations system which are based both on Cloud and on internal Data Centres. There is an ongoing pipeline of work involving designing, building and improving the systems. They are looking for candidates with a strong C# skills with a good concept of multithreading, TPL. They work in an Agile methodology, so you will be responsible for maintaining and improving development quality through TDD and BDD concepts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in banking environments, with strong communication skills in order to confidently interact with Product Owners, QAs, etc.
Candidates must have:
- Strong Server Side C# development Skills
- Strong Multithreading and understanding of wider threading concepts
- Experience using Task Parallel Libraries (TPL)
- Good skills using SQL Server
- Demonstrable experience in Banking environments
- Understanding of OO concepts and good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience working in a TDD environment, including event driven messaging libraries
Please note this role is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella Company