£200 - £300 per day
over 4 years ago
Service Desk: Desktop Support: Support: Windows 7: Citrix; SCCM; Powershell
What is the opportunity?
Our client - a growing and ambitious Bank based in London - is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team focussed on supporting a diverse range of internal users across the organisation. You must be a techy at heart and ideally have some previous experience in a similar service desk or desktop support role although this doesn't need to be extensive. This would suit a bright, dynamic graduate who is looking to move on from their first job in service desk support and break into the financial services space. This won't suit someone who has come from a large organisation.
What will you do?
- The Service Desk at this Bank do not just solely focus on 1st line support duties. Rather, they work across 1st, 2nd and 3rd line issues so you will be expected to contribute to all phases and have the aptitude and interest to work across all three layers.
- Provide a first class level of technical customer service to all internal users and provide an initial resolution of these incidents where possible.
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Use your excellent communication and soft skills to do this in a timely manner
What do you need to succeed?
- You will need first-class knowledge of Windows 7. You will be tested on this at pre-screening stage so will need to have a proven amount of experience supporting Windows 7 in a 1st or 2nd line capacity. (minimum 6 months)
- Any knowledge of SCCM and Citrix would be highly advantageous
- If you can run deployments using Powershell they would be extremely interested in speaking with you (although this isn't essential)
- You need to have excellent communication skills
- Ideally you will come from a smaller company/working environment that has given you good exposure to a varied tech stack
It is worth noting that for this particular role our client is very interested in seeing Service Desk Analysts who are currently working outside financial services. Furthermore, this is a growing team and as such our client will also look at Permanent candidates for this role too.