£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
What is the opportunity?
One of my financial services clients is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to join a small team and take responsibility for several initiatives across their broader Brand and Content team. The team performs a crucial role across the organisation and are responsible for a number of customer-centric, multi-channel programmes.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for some key objectives as the Social Media Manager:
- You will manage their data tech stack via their chosen customer experience management platform (Sprinklr).
- You will help implement a roadmap, optimise the platform and deliver tangible value through that platform.
- You will also work with the company's social media Ops team (located in a different office) - they are the frontline team that face off to the customer so you will support all non-BAU related questions and facilitate with the business to get these answered.
- You will also take the lead in helping to identify themes and topics that arise from customer interaction and spearhead how these are fed back to the social media content team. This will help you identify how to create 'best in class' content that is meaningful and relevant to their customers.
- You will work together with the company's in-house creative agency and will be responsible for delivering social media content through them.
- Furthermore, you will work with the in-house PR team to help identify recurring complaints that arise from customers and create better products and services to stop them from persisting.
What do you need to succeed?
To be right for this role you need to be:
- A passionate Social Media Manager who has expertise managing multiple social media platforms across a busy, customer-focussed environment.
- You need a real proven track record in understanding the values of social media and showing where you have worked with different teams to identify and implement key content that drives a strong brand message.
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of Sprinklr however other social media monitoring tools such as Brandwatch or Radian6 etc will be fine.
What can they offer you?
- A role in a small, passionate team who are real team-players that value everyone's opinion
- Strong financial compensation package which includes cash benefits.
- Extremely flexible working arrangement (the expectation post-Covid will be approx. 2-days a week in their London offices).