City of London
£90000 - £110000 per annum
1- 4 weeks
Are you currently working in the Digital space and looking for a Solution Architect role in Mobile Banking?
My client is looking to improve the overall experience and usability of their mobile banking app by introducing new features and greater personalisation to customers as part of a multi-year digital roadmap.
The role will involve owning the design of the digital platform and working closely with the business to capture the requirements of the digital journey, defining the architecture and working towards getting the proposed solution into production. This will include responsibility for new screen design, User Interface look and feel, functional design and creation of the technical solution.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience designing and implementing mobile applications and strong domain knowledge of a digital platform within banking.
Candidates will need:
- Strong technical design and architecture background
- Previous experience designing a technical journey that can be consumed by a mobile app
- Domain knowledge of a digital platform (ideally within banking but not essential)
- Previous experience working with native tech & APIs
- Understanding of Microservices architecture with GitHub & version control pipelines
- Understanding of Security, Performance and Networking when designing solutions
- Understanding of front and back end applications